I am a creative mind at heart. I have a broad set of skills and have dabbled in multiple art forms from graphic design to shoe design to web design. Although my background is as an entrepreneur, design has always been my true passion and a career in graphic design has allowed me to merge my two strengths. I developed my technical skills as a graduate of the Graphic and Web Design Program at Boston University’s Center for Digital Imaging Arts as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Entrepreneurship from Endicott College.
My creative skills, however, are derived from the constant inspiration that is afforded to me by the twists and turns of everyday life. I want to alter the face of design by bringing smart, innovative and fresh solutions to today’s changing environment. I believe that the mark of a professional lies not only in her passion and dedication to the art form, but also in her willingness to serve her clients tirelessly.
I try to alter the face of design by bringing smart, innovative and fresh solutions to today’s changing environment offering stunning and eye-catching designs. I specialize in User Interfaces and Experiences with a strong passion and focus on mobile and responsive design.
Here’s some totally work unrelated fun facts about me:
- My sense of humor can’t be beat.
- I love using emoticons =)
- My hobbies include powerlifting. Nope, i dont look like a body builder. I just lift heavy things up and put them down. =P
- I have an extremely eclectic taste in music.
- I own an Android phone and refuse to get an iPhone for personal use.
- I own all Mac computers and refuse to get a PC for personal use.
- Sometimes I dress up and sometimes I dress down for absolutely no reason or occasion.
- I love bright colors and my favorite color is red.